Friday, June 28, 2013

Phew, how did it get to be Friday?

Ok, where did this week go?

Granted, I did a good amount of writing, it's true. And we had stuff happening almost every night as school wound down and summer programs started up. But I checked the blog today and could hardly believe that the week was over.

Workwise, other than writing, I had a few blog appearances. I was at The Pink Heart Society today with tips for hitting writing conferences this summer - I wish I could make RWA in July but when I'm not writing I'm hanging with the family.  Next year!

And I was at My Sanctuary yesterday with a quick and fun interview.

Now it's 10:30 on a Friday night, I'm ready to call it quits for today but I'll leave you with a little pic of something that just went up on Amazon today! It's the print edition of First Responders, Volume 1 which contains the first 2 novellas, OFF THE CLOCK and IN THE LINE OF DUTY.  Have a great weekend! We'll be celebrating Canada Day here on Monday with Beer-in-the-Butt Chicken, Sweet Potato Fries and Apple Pie. Oh, and Fireworks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment