Tuesday, November 13, 2012

INTO THE FIRE release day! - and furbabies

It's release day for INTO THE FIRE! To celebrate I'm hanging out at my friend Shawna Romkey's blog talking about animal rescues - this is a cause close to her heart and it plays a big part in the book, so it's a match made in heaven. Come read how It All Started With Marmalade....

And I'm also at The Book Vixen today - what can I say, I get around. I chat a little more about SPCA statistics and how our furry members of our family came to be. There's also a contest to win a kindle copy of INTO THE FIRE, so check it out! (Besides, the Book Vixen site is super pretty. I want to go back over just to look at the headings alone.)

You can check out INTO THE FIRE at Samhain's store or on amazon - as well as most other e-book retailers.

1 comment:

  1. Linda B.2:36 PM

    I have to say that I'm fond of first responders. My husband and I are both of volunteer fire fighters. I haven't read one of your books yet but considering you like furry kritters and first responders, they will have to be great. That's two of my favorite things in the world.
    codys1mom4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete