Friday, November 23, 2012

In Which I Talk about Disappointment...

The blog has been quiet this week. I've been taking a little time. Not exactly off...I've been working. But I've puttered around the house - wrapped some Christmas pressies I had bought, caught up on laundry, etc. I had a long chat with my agent on Tuesday. I've worked on some revisions, but truth be told...I haven't been pushing myself and that's okay. My brain needed a bit of a break.

Yesterday was, of course, Turkey Day in the States. For those of you south of the border, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you spent/are spending it surrounded by family and friends and/or peace and quiet, whatever your preference. LOL.

Today I explain the shift in my headspace over at The Pink Heart Society in my "On Write Support" column. It's called Flatlining. It had been a crazy month to begin with, but last Friday the bottom kind of fell out (professionally speaking) for a few days. I'm okay now, but you can pop over there and read all about it. Let's just say that nothing every goes perfectly smooth. There are peaks and valleys. And only by experiencing valleys can you truly appreciate the view from the top, I think.

Have a good weekend. I'm spending some time sitting on bleachers again. I was smart and booked an appt at the chiro for Tuesday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment