Monday, November 19, 2012

Apple Crisp or Pumpkin Pie?

While Thanksgiving is long over here in Canada, this is Thanksgiving week in the US. Every family has their own traditions and favourite recipes. I've heard lots of chatter about it during the last week (it seemed that once the election was over, people started talking about the holiday, lol!).

I remember fall and Christmas bazaars put on by the UCW and WI groups in my community and all the baking that went with it, so I'm blogging about those small community types of celebrations today at RomConInc. My heroine in INTO THE FIRE has to make a tough decision - between apple crisp and pumpkin pie. And there's an excerpt so you can see the hero's solution to that particular dilemma.

Today I'm playing catch up after a grueling sports weekend of volleyball, volleyball, badminton, and volleyball again. I find I'm particularly glad that the school season has finished!






 

1 comment:

  1. I like both, but we always have Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete