Thursday, October 18, 2012

Snowbound In The Earl's Castle

I'm ashamed to say that until today I had not read Fiona's story, Snowbound In The Earl's Castle, from start to finish. We talked a lot about what was happening in our stories, and intersection points and that kind of stuff, but I hadn't actually read it all the way through. And definitely not after it had been revised and copy edited!

But I read it this week, and you GUYS. It is gorgeous. It is one of my favourite books this year (and I've read 43 so far). Definitely my fave category romance. It is a wonderful fairy tale, with 2 great characters, a magical setting, a family mystery, and all set at Christmas. I cried through most of the last 2 chapters, both the happy and the sad kind.

I know I want all of you to read the whole HOLIDAY MIRACLES trilogy, but really, you can't miss out on this one!

1 comment: