Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Little Cowgirl on His Doorstep

My editor sent through the blurb for Little Cowgirl on His Doorstep!


Little cowgirl makes three

For Avery Spencer the sight of rugged, sullen and dangerously sexy Callum Shepard is enough to set her pulse racing. Too bad she’s only on his ranch to tell him that her adorable baby niece is his daughter!

Tortured rancher Callum almost can’t believe he's a father. But now he must learn to believe he does have what it takes to become a dad, and convince Avery that both she and baby Nell belong on the ranch—with him!


She also sent through revisions for Cooper and Mel (A Cowboy to Come Home To, working title) and so that's what I'm going to be doing for the next few days. I had a feeling that as soon as I got stuck in my next story (Beneath The Badge), revisions would hit. But once they are out of the way I'll be back with Matt and Lindsay. I had a lot of fun writing the first chapter.

In the meantime, there's a Spotlight event happening at Harlequin's community - we're launching the Holiday Miracles trilogy with a special thread. This month Fiona is talking about the real life inspiration for the setting of SNOWBOUND IN THE EARL'S CASTLE - and yes, it's a real castle and YES, she's been there! Jealous! Come on over and join the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment