Thursday, October 04, 2012

How it all started... and a new excerpt

Yesterday a blog went up on the Romantic Times site - a blog that I co-wrote along with the awesome Fiona Harper and Shirley Jump. We talk about how we came up with the idea of the Holiday Miracles trilogy and what it was like working together.  Pop on over for the deets! It was fun!

I spent the better part of 2 days updating my site. It was an EPIC update because each page had to be tweaked - and considering I have a page for each of my books, that's a LOT of pages. There are two new spots for you to visit - one is an "Extras" page, which I'm going to work on building over time. Right now it's got a couple of photos on it. I've got some fun games that are going to be posted, and hopefully this month I'm going to add a video message.

While I'm still waiting for a cover for LITTLE COWGIRL ON HIS DOORSTEP, I did take the time to make a page for it and posted an excerpt! I really loved writing the first impression that Avery has of Callum, especially since in my mind Callum looked a little like this:


And one final thing - I added four recipes to the Recipe Corner so you might want to check that out. I plan on adding a few Christmas ornament knitting patterns soon.

That should keep y'all busy for a bit while I tackle what's next on the old to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment