Friday, September 28, 2012

The week...

It's Friday. I've done next to nothing all day. The kids are home (Professional Development day) and we walked the dog and went to the optometrist to pick up their new glasses. I might make jam. There are some shirts to iron. I probably should have done a lot more stuff, but I'm actually tired today and can't seem to find the gumption.

I did write a blog post and sent it off...one more for the blog tour looked after. :-)

It was a busy week. I finished the first draft of my book and promptly realized I have to rewrite a big chunk of the end that just isn't sitting right. I watched the season premieres of NCIS, NCIS LA, Big Bang Theory and Person of Interest.  Hands down the best one was Person of Interest. The others were good but not OMG good. So far that title is still held by Castle.

I had two separate curriculum nights which were great and I got to meet all the teachers. I worked out and I read and did laundry. All in all it was busy, and the weekend is going to be too and I think today I just rebelled and decided to NOT be productive.

But I can only do that for so long, so I'm going to maybe iron those shirts. Or something.

Meanwhile, have a fun weekend! There's a trip to Costco and an RWA meeting in my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment