Thursday, August 30, 2012

Win a copy of IN THE LINE OF DUTY!

Today I'm celebrating release week by being over at THE BOOK BOOST blog talking about adding a bit of variety to my writing schedule. There's also an excerpt from IN THE LINE OF DUTY and a chance to win a copy, so please pop by!

Yesterday I visited Alison Stone's blog with a fun interview, and I revealed a bit of a culinary embarrassment: go visit and find out the one thing that NEVER turns out for me (and it should be a no-brainer!).

What else is going on? Well, I've subbed a workshop proposal for a conference next year, organized some things I've left by the wayside for a while, and started figuring out my next book, which I'm starting next week. I'm really excited to be continuing on with the Cadence Creek series, and I have two brand new characters I'm working up. The next three books are all planned as Cadence Creek ones, so it looks like the series is going to be at least 6 books long. That's so exciting for me!

Anyway, have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment