Thursday, August 02, 2012

News, covers and fun stuff

I've been back from Anaheim a few days now and I promise I'm going to write some posts and share some pics from the trip and conference, but for now I wanted to share some news about things that happened while I was away and/or shortly after my return.

First of all, my revisions have been put through and it's official - my 17th book and 19th project for Harlequin has been accepted and will be out in March of 2013. It's called LITTLE COWGIRL ON HIS DOORSTEP and is also set in Cadence Creek. Yay!

Then I wanted to point you in the direction of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books as I did a podcast interview with Sarah Wendell in the middle of the conference last week. We chatted a little about my books, about the awesomeness that is conference week, and how I got started writing for Romance. It was hugely fun and you can listen to it here. The whole thing is great but if you're just looking for my segment, it starts at about the 17 minute mark and goes for about 15 minutes.

And just because a blog post needs a good pic, here's the cover art for the Holiday Miracles Trilogy coming this fall from Fiona Harper, Shirley Jump, and me. This is the UK version - they'll be released independently in North America but in an anthology in the UK. Isn't it gorgeous?

I'll be back with conference reports soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment