Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Responders Excerpts!

I just realized I haven't blogged all week. It's been busy - I've been doing a lot of running with kids, back to school shopping, and all kinds of good stuff. But I did manage to add excerpts etc. to my website for my upcoming First Responders books!

IN THE LINE OF DUTY releases in less than a week! You can read a teaser on my website. You can also preorder it through the Samhain Store or at amazon.

INTO THE FIRE is next, and the official release date is November 13. There's an excerpt there, too. It's also available for preorder at Amazon and other retailers.

Enjoy! I'm off to a day-long writer's retreat on Saturday at the gorgeous Prescott House Museum in the Annapolis Valley (incidentally, the town where the First Responders series is set!). I'll be back on Monday when I think I might actually be getting back into a semi-regular schedule again!

No comments:

Post a Comment