Sunday, July 22, 2012

Off to Anaheim!

I'm off to Anaheim in less than 48 hours for this year's Romance Writers of America conference. I'm trying to make sure everything is done here at home for the family, thinking about what to pack, struggling to finish revisions, and generally keep my sanity. I will be fine once I get there, but I'm very nervous this year. My schedule is pretty full.

IF you happen to be in the area, you can find me at the LITERACY FOR LIFE signing at the Anaheim Convention Center on Wednesday from 5-8 - along with over 400 other authors, signing books for charity! I'm at table 305, but you can find a complete listing on the RWA website. I've got a little "Canadian flavour" to hand out to those who stop by to say hi!

For conference attendees, I'll also be signing books (and these are FREE) at the Harlequin sponsored signing on Friday morning from 9:45 - 11:15 in the Platinum 6 room.

I have a few receptions to attend, a tea with my fellow Romance authors, an afternoon of workshops and of course the renowned Harlequin Party and the RITA ceremony.

And if you're into crossing fingers and toes, I wouldn't mind the support. HOW A COWBOY STOLE HER HEART is up for the Booksellers' Best, National Reader's Choice and RITA awards.

I don't have a computer on this trip, and I'm one of those silly people who don't have a smartphone, so the blog, facebook and twitter stream will be dark while I'm gone. However you can catch up on what's happening on twitter with the hashtag #RWA12. And when I'm back I'll catch you up on all the shizz.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time Donna! Crossing all my digits for you. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Anaheim. I really How A cowboy Stole Her Heart. It is an excellent book. Good Luck!.

    ReplyDelete