Monday, July 09, 2012

Cough.

Sorry for the absence on the blog - truth be told I've been battling a rather nasty bug for the better part of two weeks, as well as trying to keep up with kids/housework/revisions. It started as a scratchy throat, worsened into the worst sore throat I've ever had + laryngitis, and now I'm down to a dry cough. Last night was only the second night I managed to get through without an hour-long coughing fit in the middle of the night, even with the codeine cough meds. Having close to a full eight hours was amazing!

This week you should pop on over to the Harlequin Romance Authors blog and have a gander at some shoes. We've posted peeks into our shoe closets and there's a great giveaway to be had as well.

I'm also over at Petticoats and Pistols today talking about the yummy food to be found at the fair and rodeo...seeing as this week is Stampede Week in Calgary and it gives me a hankering for Beef on a Bun...

In the meantime I'm carrying on with revising. The fam is busy this week which means a fair bit of quiet time for me - I'm hoping to get to the end by Friday! I've still got three scenes to add though, so it means I've got to keep my nose to the grindstone! Not to mention the forecast is fantastic and I am definitely going to take in some pool time!

1 comment: