Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Around the World in July

It's a gorgeous summer day here, and after an appt this morning I'm guessing it's going to be pool o'clock. Since it's the first of the month, I thought I'd let you know about a few releases happening around the world.


For readers in the UK, THE REBEL RANCHER is out in the Mills and Boon Cherish line. It's available solo as an e-book, or in a 2-in-1 with Argentinian in the Outback by Margaret Way.







You can also grab THE REBEL RANCHER in Australia - and oh my gosh, how much do I love this cover????????? You can grab it in paperback or e-book.








HONEYMOON WITH THE RANCHER is out in Denmark this month! Check it out via the Harlequin Denmark site.








And finally, on July 15, HONEYMOON WITH THE RANCHER will be releasing in France in a 3-in-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment