Friday, June 01, 2012

FRIDAY!

So this morning was walking the dog, writing some words, going over my workshop for tomorrow, printing out my handouts, and then meeting my man for lunch. Not a bad morning, and I'm about to go start cutting the grass but it's also a release day of sorts - THE REBEL RANCHER is available at Harlequin and will officially hit store shelves on Tuesday and THE LAST REAL COWBOY is out in Australia this month!

It's always neat to see the different covers and I kind of like this one and how the hero is looking at the heroine.

Have a good weekend - I'm going to be talking about writing a satisfying ending at my chapter day-long workshop tomorrow and I did promise cupcakes....


1 comment:

  1. I like how the hero is looking at the heroine too :) Have a great weekend, Donna!

    ReplyDelete