Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Done books, new books, and another special guest

SUGAR AND SPICE has been handed in to my editor, and now I wait for revisions. She will definitely have some, but I look forward to them because I know her suggestions will make the book stronger. I sent it last night and after sleeping on it realized this morning that there is one change in particular that she'll probably ask for.... this is not a unique phenomenon. I hear writers all the time saying that they submitted a book only to find a mistake right after hitting send. So I'm not going to worry.

What's next? Well, I have a title for the very last FIRST RESPONDERS novella. As far as I know it's going to be called BEHIND THE BADGE. This means that the print version of OFF THE CLOCK and IN THE LINE OF DUTY will be out in one volume hopefully in the first half of 2013, with INTO THE FIRE and BEHIND THE BADGE to follow in print after they've both been released in ebook.

Next up on the to-do list is my art fact sheet for Sugar and Spice, and doing my revisions on Hideaway Hill. I can't wait to dig into those!

So it's nose to the grindstone for me for another while yet. In the meantime, come back tomorrow as I have another special guest - RITA finalist (and fellow Harlequin Romance author) Barbara Hannay!

No comments:

Post a Comment