Monday, June 04, 2012

Cover Reveal and Contest Winner!

Congratulations to Carol Woodruff, who won my monthly contest and will receive a copy of THE GREATEST GIFT: A MOTHER'S DAY COLLECTION!

My June newsletter will be going out later today, so keep your eyes peeled for that to hit your inbox and if you haven't signed up, you can - there's a box right on the right sidebar and it's easy peasy. :-)

I also got the go ahead to reveal the final cover in my FIRST RESPONDERS series. INTO THE FIRE will be out in November. I had bags of fun writing this novella. I got to give a little glimpse of insight into my dog (and cat!) lover self. If you are looking to add a pet to your family, please consider adopting a rescue. :-)

I'm really quite excited to have the last 2 stories in the series releasing this year!

Now I've got a long to-do list and my daughter's end of the year band concert today, so no time to waste. Catch you tomorrow! And be on the lookout for the June newsletter!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Carol!

    Great cover for Into the Fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Carol!


    Pat C.

    ReplyDelete