Thursday, June 07, 2012

Busy Little Bee

I've been a busy little bee, so sorry for not posting much on the blog this week. Yesterday Deb Hale and I did a signing here in Halifax - and believe it or not we did NOT coordinate our outfits! I walked into the store and saw her and burst out laughing. Are we good or what?

The staff at this particular store (Sunnyside IndigoSpirit) are top-notch. I wish all stores were as gracious and welcoming and helpful to customers and authors alike.

Yesterday edits for INTO THE FIRE also hit my inbox, so I worked my way through those, and also tuned into a webinar put on by Harlequin.

Realizing how much I have to accomplish before the end of the month prompted me to make a list so I don't forget anything - and so I can see what I have accomplished and hold panic at bay. Right now I'm dancing in my  seat a little bit as I'm going to be chatting to my agent shortly about The House on Hideaway Hill. There are good things going on, which is just awesome.

And today I did a second round of edits on INTO THE FIRE as well as filling out forms for the print version of the first 2 First Responders novellas.  I have it on good authority that galleys for SLEIGH RIDE WITH THE RANCHER will be with me before the end of next week. I have to finish SUGAR AND SPICE...

It sounds like a lot, but I am so so so lucky.

What are you feeling blessed about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment