Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Learning to Fly Again, and Cake.

Hey all - just popping in to share where you can find me this week.

Yesterday I blogged at Petticoats and Pistols about Learning to Fly Again - and writing my latest stories with a women's shelter at the fore.

Today is all about cake - mainly the cake I made Sunday night and which is now already gone. When I was growing up my mom used to make Daffodil Cake and when the fabulous Susan Mallery asked if I'd care to share a recipe on her blog this week, I thought what could be more springy? Note though that I bought the daisies that I decorated with because I'm not quite that talented when it comes to making flowers. And I would have bought daffodils if they'd had any, but they didn't, so daisies it is. Anyway, you can check out the recipe and pictures at Susan Mallery Cooks.  One of the neat things about this recipe is that there is no milk or butter in it. But it is very eggy. :-)

And tomorrow I will be at Romance Book Haven - this is the link to the site as I don't have the actual post link yet.

And in other good news, I heard on Sunday that HOW A COWBOY STOLE HER HEART has won the Colorado Award of Excellence. Yay!
The fog has burned off so I'm off to hang out clothes and then cross some stuff off my to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment