Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Double (kind of triple!) Release Day!

Today is a big day - it marks the release of 2 new stories, and the release of an older story in a new format.

First of all, the first book in my Cadence Creek Cowboys duet, THE LAST REAL COWBOY, is officially on sale! You can read a blurb on my site, pick it up at eharlequin, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Chapters, or, well, wherever you buy your books. And just as a note: you can also order the next in the duet (THE REBEL RANCHER) if you get it from eharlequin - because they put the books up for sale a month early.





Then - a Digital Only anthology releases today just in time for Mother's Day! THE GREATEST GIFT: A MOTHER'S DAY COLLECTION from Harlequin is out in e-book and has my story SECOND-CHANCE MOTHER in it. Like my duet, it also takes place in Cadence Creek. :-) My fellow RITA finalist pal Tanya Michaels is also in it, so check it out. Here are links to the book on eharlequin and Amazon and Barnes and Noble for Nook.



And my very first audio book is available through Whole Story Audio beginning today. :-) Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle can be found on the Whole Story site and on Audible.com.

To help me celebrate all this good news, pop on over to Taryn Blackthorne's Blog. She did a fun interview with me a while back and she's helping me launch these books in style.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Donna. This must be a record! Thanks for providing us with these lovely books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two reasons love you and your books: 1. You write super fast so I never have to wait long for your books 2. Your books are awesome!

    Looking forward to The Last Real Cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bev...and LOL Sara you're so sweet!

    Starting chapter 1 of the new one today. Is it a mistake to write a story about a cupcake baker when I'm trying to drop a few pounds for Nationals????

    ReplyDelete