Thursday, April 05, 2012

USA Today Bestseller

In a roundabout way, I can be found on the USA Today Bestseller list today. It's actually Linda Lael Miller who's up there, as THERE AND NOW has made the list debuting at number 85.

But since Marriage at Circle M is included as a bonus book, my name is on the cover in small letters. :-)

It's particularly exciting for me as it means I'm hopefully reaching a whole bunch of new readers. There's also a sneak peek of my May release, THE LAST REAL COWBOY in the back - and a coupon for buying The Last Real Cowboy when it releases in May.

In other news, I think I'm starting to like my book much better, now that I've made some changes. In the last few days I've reworked about 130 pages, with another 110 drafted and needing fixing but not as much as the front end needed.

And now....Happy Easter. We're trying some new recipes this weekend, so expect a full report after Easter dinner. Fingers crossed they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment