Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Lucky 7 Meme

I've been tagged by Ally Blake and Michelle Styles for this meme, and I thought it would be fun as I'm deep deep deep into my WIP and I couldn't remember exactly what might be happening on page 77. The idea is to go to page 77 of your current work in progress, skip 7 lines, and give the next 7. Here we go...


Stripping off her gloves, she took Tom’s card out of her pocket and grabbed her cell phone, dialling his number with her thumb. Might as well get it over with. She’d have to take her medicine like a good girl and get the ball rolling.  

     “Arseneault Contracting.”

     “Tom.” The deep voice was clearly his, it shivered along her nerve endings like silk. She swallowed. “It’s Abby Foster.”

     “Well, well.”


It actually does do a good job establishing the tone of their relationship thus far.

I got a lot written yesterday with tons of lightbulb moments and one go-for-the-tissues bit, so there may be hope for it yet.

Have a good weekend - consider yourself tagged if you haven't been already. I know I'm a bit slow in responding, and most of the people I would have tagged have participated already. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love Lucky 7. Thanks for sharing, Donna :) Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete