Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Drive By...

I haven't disappeared, though I realized that it's Wednesday and I haven't posted anything new this week. Monday I spent most of the day at the school doing up the hot lunch order for the last 8 weeks of school. It's my last time doing it as we are leaving Elementary school behind. I came home and did a bunch of admin. Then yesterday I spent most of the day at the music festival with my youngest and her Honour Choir. She played a beautiful flute accompaniment to their first piece and then sang with the choir for the second. They came away with a silver standard and she got a nice comment on her playing so it was a good day. And then...I came home and did more admin.

In a way it was good, I think I needed to clear my mind from story for a bit. Today I'm home working and I'm raring to go.

So that's where I'll be. Nose deep in my manuscript. And doing laundry.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your child is my son's age--he's in the final weeks of fifth grade, now. He's also in All-County Orchestra, and plays the violin.

    Working on my second book--a nonfiction about finding money for college...Seems we have at least *a bit* in common!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you're doing some laundry -- can I drop off mine? At least it's almost the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete