Wednesday, March 28, 2012

There and Now

Yesterday was a release day of sorts - THERE AND NOW by Linda Lael Miller released as part of Harlequin's Bestselling Author Collection, and to my delight one of my backlist is included as a bonus book. If you missed MARRIAGE AT CIRCLE M the first time around, you can find it in this volume of Linda's.

I've come down from the ceiling, have registered for conference and booked my hotel room. I'm insanely excited about going and can't wait to start building my "schedule" of events - I know there'll be meeting up with my agent and also a tea or lunch or something with the Romance line authors, not to mention the Harlequin party (yay!) and the Eharlequin PJ party. I also plan to take part in the literacy signing...great fun!

But for now I have a story to finish, so I'd better get a move on. Tick tock!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great combination. I haven't read MACM and I want to read all your back list.

    CONGRATS on the nomination! Loved the book.

    I was seriously thinking of going to Anaheim this year, then a writer's blog said it can be overwhelming to an unpublished writer and I lived in OC for 20+ years and worked in Anaheim near Disneyland for 5 years, so it's not an exotic local for me. BUT I'm planning on San Antonio in 2914. By then I WILL be pubbed and I love San Antonio.

    ReplyDelete