Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Responders

I had e-mail from my Samhain editor today - good news for those of you waiting for the second and third installments of the FIRST RESPONDERS series! The date for IN THE LINE OF DUTY has been moved up to August 28th, and INTO THE FIRE will be out on November 13.

I'm thrilled both will be out before the end of the year! I can't wait to see the cover art, either. As soon as I've been through edits, look for excerpts to show up on my website.

In other news, we're in the middle of a winter storm here today, and I soon have to brave the elements to take doggies for walkies, otherwise they get too restless and drive me crazy. We're sticking close to home, though. I'm working on Hideaway Hill and doing laundry - exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment