Monday, February 20, 2012

Two Down, One to Go

Friday was a pretty busy day here. I finished my revisions for Sleigh Ride with the Rancher and sent them to my editor, and I also got the contract for Into the Fire, so the 3rd First Responders novella is officially sold. :-) I had physio on my arm and things are really coming around which is really great news.

This week is another hectic one between kids, physio, and the "odd jobs" I had accumulating on my list. So far I've caught up on e-mail, sent a few people what needed to be sent, got books ready to mail, pre-loaded some blogs, wrote a Dear Reader letter, got two workshop proposals ready AND did up a back copy blurb and art sheet for In The Line of Duty. I still have a 3 chapter crit to do, 2 books left to read on my RITA pile, I need to get my tax stuff sorted for the accountant, and revisions have arrived for the short story I did for HQ. Still, my list is MUCH shorter than it was and I know I can get all this done this week.

It's been a busy few months, but in the end it's worth it. I have 3 Romances and a short releasing with Harlequin this year, and at least one of the novellas with Samhain is out before the end of the year - no release date on Into the Fire yet.

Now my lunch break is over and it's time to get back to work!

2 comments:

  1. Great news about your arm and congrats on finishing your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly, Donna - you're flying! Don't forget to build some chocolate and tv in there, you need some 'me' time too!

    ReplyDelete