Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THERE AND NOW WINNER

And the winner of THERE AND NOW is..... (drum roll please)

LINDA!

Linda, I've sent you an e-mail.

I loved Linda's surreal moment of delivering her baby at home. Childbirth hurts like hell but it's also wonderful, and because my first labour was short I often wondered about what it would be like to deliver at home if there wasn't time to get to the hospital. We did make it both times (labour with my second was only a few hours long), but I've thought about it lots of times.

What I really liked about so many of the entries is that several had to do with celebrating the achievements of our children. As a mom, I know there's nothing greater than seeing your child succeed. In a lot of ways, our children are OUR achievements. :-)

Thank you all for sharing. It was really fun and interesting to see the variety of experiences you've had!

Off to make some word count. Appointments are KILLING me this week, so I'm trying to make the most of the few hours I have. The word count meter is slowly going up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment