Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hearts on Fire

CTV has put the interview up on their Live at 5 Facebook page which is fab since it means people outside our region can now view it! I think it turned out quite well, they gave us wonderful press and my pal Bev Pettersen kicks off the segment - she's one of my favourite people in the world and I was so happy she got some exposure! Her horse racing/mystery/romance books are fab - she's a previous Golden Heart Finalist and it's easy to see why.

The voice reading a snippet of my book is the fabulous Harlequin author Deborah Hale, who was a lifesaver since I have a very difficult time reading my own stuff. There's a shot of Deb and I chatting over books as well.

Anyway you can head on over and have a look - the segment runs around 4 minutes. Personally, I'm pleased that the Romance genre has gotten some GOOD press.

Thanks to Tara MacDonald and Charlie Mac Productions and Shawna Romkey and Dogwood Consulting for sponsoring the Hearts on Fire evening for RWAC. The Halifax Club was absolutely lovely.

1 comment:

  1. It was with great anticipation that I tuned in last night - looked forward to seeing you all (or most of you all). Loved the group shot around the poster! And you did a fabulous job, Donna - congrats. I also loved that Starr and Bruce were holding all the books when the cameras came back to them - as you said, excellent press!

    Way to go, RWAC!

    ReplyDelete