Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm busy working on revisions and trying to stay on top of stuff  - a real challenge this week. But there's some neat stuff going on. First of all, I found out this morning that HOW A COWBOY STOLE HER HEART is the winner of the Cataromance Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Harlequin Romance of 2011 (along with Bridesmaid Says I Do by Barbara Hannay)! That's a nice way to start the day!

The Harlequin Romance authors are also holding a contest starting tomorrow as we share what we did on Valentine's Day, so you'll have to wait and read about my plans with the other half over there (and after the fact). One winner will get a huge amount of prizes from the participating authors.

And tonight I'll be on CTV's Live At 5 - along with Bev Pettersen I was interviewed last Thursday during the Romance Writers of Atlantic Canada's HEARTS ON FIRE event at the Halifax Club. I think you'll also be seeing glimpses of Harlequin author Deborah Hale! It was a great time and I'm both nervous and excited to see how it turned out.

Back to revisions for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment