Monday, January 16, 2012

Cover Squeeee!

Monday didn't start out so great. It's the coldest day of the winter so far and we woke up to no power. That means no heat and no lights and no water. No one could shower but nothing was cancelled, so we lit the hurricane lamps and got dressed (brrr!) and the husband fired up the generator so we could run the propane fireplace fan and my space heater that is usually in my office. We closed the doors to the other rooms and the kitchen was soon warming and the sun came up so we could see. Still no water though - we got enough out of our cooler to brush our teeth.

The dog walk was also quite chilly (and therefore short) since the windchill was at -25.

But just as we were going out the door, the power came back on so I have water and my computer and the furnace is running. :-)

And things definitely started looking up when I discovered the cover to THERE AND NOW was up on amazon. It's a reprint of Linda Lael Miller's and Harlequin has included a reprint of Marriage at Circle M with it so my name is in tiny print on the cover but it is there just the same. :-)


I could stare at it all day, lol, but I have to get to work. I'm starting a brand new project today, one I wasn't expecting and just found out about late last week. The deadline is very tight so I need to get my butt moving. I'll have more about it later as I get more details. I will say that I am revisiting past characters and a familiar setting and I'm very excited about it.

Have a good Monday and stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Awesome cover. And to be paired with Linda Lael Miller is super cool! Marriage at Circle M is one of my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto on the pairing. OMG, love the cover. It got my attention.

      Delete
  2. Serious cover love. It's gorgeous. He's gorgeous. And I think he's giving me the eye too ;-) Congratulations, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Happy tight deadline writing. Can't wait to hear more.

      Delete