Thursday, December 01, 2011

Website relaunch and prizes!

The blog's been quiet this week and for a very good reason. Today the Harlequin Romance Authors launch their redesigned website! Thanks to Anne MacFarlane of Annespired Web Design who made us this gorgeous new template - and set it up so that I could add information so easily! I've been busy adding author profiles to the Meet The Author page and a few photos to the Fun Stuff page with more to come!

To celebrate the launch, we're holding a party that will last long into the MONTH! Stop by each day for a chance to win a book and snag a recipe from the contributing author. There are some real goodies - we kicked it off with Barb McMahon, a 2 in 1 Holiday book AND her recipe for Chocolate Truffle Cookies that look delish (and that my kids are dying to make, must pick up some baking chocolate!)!

Head on over to www.harlequinromanceauthors.com to join in the fun and drop by each day for a new chance to win. We'll be posting a winners list after we run out of books and not before!

Today being December 1 also means that my biannual royalties arrived - woo hoo! I celebrated by treating myself to a massage. Then I ran some errands and finally I'm home to get to work. There'll be a newsletter hitting subscriber inboxes shortly and after that an update to my website....



No comments:

Post a Comment