Monday, December 12, 2011

Recharged

I'm mostly recharged this morning - it was a great weekend and if I'm a little behind the 8-ball it's just because I didn't sleep that well last night. Plus my internet died this morning and I had to trouble shoot it which wouldn't have been a huge deal except I'm teaching this week and I had my first lesson all ready to go. I hit post and lost everything. It's Monday.

But the weekend was great. We kicked it off with my niece and her husband here for supper - I made lasagna and garlic bread and salad and we had Christmas treats for dessert and ate wayyyy too much and then played Rock Band for about 2 hours. Saturday I had coffee with a friend and then the girls and I hit Michaels craft store and spent more than I'd planned as their ornament kits were on 1/2 price. We did crafts all Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening. Saturday night I read, Sunday morning the husband and I took the dog for a long walk, and in the afternoon I wrapped stuff and made a roast beef dinner. It was really great.

And now here we are - Monday, and the last week of school before Christmas holidays. I've got lots to do - work on the WIP, teaching Blasting Through Blah at Passionate Ink, 3 concerts and who knows what else. S'ok though. We're ready for Christmas here.

This is also the last week for the Harlequin Romance Author site relaunch complete with recipes and prizes, so don't forget to stop by. A winner's list will be posted on the 19th.

And Mills and Boon Australia is having a sale right now, so if you're down under and looking to do some shopping:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I envy that you're re-charged. I am moving slow after a night of memories in old photos taken on a film camera back in 1997. Great post! I can feel the energy. Good luck in teaching you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete