Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I can hardly believe it's the 23rd of December. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we're ALL READY for the big day here. Last night my husband and I went to a work party and when we got home there was a note waiting that said the girls had finished cleaning the house - which meant I got up today and was free to have a coffee with the husband, a leisurely breakfast and then work! :-)

To make it even better, it started snowing before we got up and it's STILL snowing and we are definitely in for a white Christmas! Look at this!



Before I go, I want to mention a few holiday things going on - today I'm at The Pink Heart Society for Must Watch Friday chatting about a movie tradition in our family! 




There's also a chance to win my novella OFF THE CLOCK at the Long and Short Reviews holiday event - Stuff Your Stockings with Books!







And starting on December 24, you should really visit the Romance Author Hotspot Holiday Bash for a chance to win books AND a Kindle FIRE!

Fun, right?

In the meantime - have a wonderful, blessed holiday. Travel safe if you're on the road. We're sticking pretty close to home, eating lots of turkey, and probably playing a bit of Rock Band and enjoying a few new toys.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Donna. Hope you had a fantastic day. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo. I'd love to have a white Christmas. I hope you had a great day, Donna x

    ReplyDelete