Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Madness

Today instead of writing much today, I'm on homework duty. The youngest had an assignment that we did first thing this morning. The eldest had a science project that required me to videotape her and her sister like a news broadcast...tonight we'll put all the pieces together into a movie. I have to run into town to buy a wig for youngest's drama part and then there is choir practice for youngest - the last before her concert on Thursday. Add in a few loads of laundry, working on the Harlequin Romance author website and I think it's pretty good that I got 1000 words on the manuscript this morning.

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm not going to hit 50k for NaNo. I'm a bit disappointed, but I also did more than I did last year which is good. I'll be over 40k by the end and that's still pretty good output for a month, especially considering how hectic November has been.

And it does still put me on track for finishing this book when I want to finish it. :-)

What are you working on this Monday? How close are you to reaching your NaNo total?

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a hectic day your having! Well done for getting some writing done.

    I finished my Nano, falling 500 or so words short but my cp has come back with some suggested changes so I think I'll be over 50k by the time I sub to SYTYCW. Working on editing today :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to go and lie down somewhere with a cold flannel on my forehead.

    ReplyDelete