Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If you missed it last week...

If you missed my BLASTING THROUGH BLAH workshop last week, it's running again in a few weeks through Passionate Ink. It's a five-lesson course to help you break through the blah scenes in your manuscript. Seriously, I used at least 2 of the techniques in the course to fix my work-in-progress as I was teaching. In particular I had one scene that was just so BORING and I was trying to sort out what was wrong with it and then bang! I realized I needed technique number 2.

The cost is only $15 for members and $20 for non-members. You can find out more information about signing up, etc. here on the Upcoming Workshops page.



1 comment:

  1. It was a great workshop. I highly recommend it. It gives you tools to pull out when a scene isn't working and you're not sure what's wrong. Trying the different tools on a scene can bring out deeper elements of the story.

    ReplyDelete