Monday, October 10, 2011

Turkey Brain - and around the web

I have a severe case of turkey brain. We just got back from celebrating Thanksgiving at my Mother-in-Law's. I need to double my walks and workouts this week, oh my goodness. We had Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday - turkey, dressing, potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, coleslaw, carrots, sweet potatoes and squash. And of course PUMPKIN PIE. It was soooo good. We did the turkey on the barbeque and it was delicious. The weather was fantastic all weekend (I wished I'd packed shorts, it was mid-twenties!). Yesterday we had hot turkey sandwiches which were so scrummy. And this morning we drove back home with our car packed full of leftovers and pickles that we made on Saturday afternoon.

However, I *AM* around the net today. You can read about my "word of the month" at Petticoats and Pistols and you can visit me at Romance Book Paradise - huge thanks to Nas Dean for hosting me this week!

I'm off to mow the grass since it's still very summery and it does need at least one more mowing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,

    You're welcome at Romance Book Paradise! My friends are all asking questions, wanting to know more from you!

    ReplyDelete