Friday, October 07, 2011

Around the World

It is funny how foreign releases are like feast or famine - and the last few months have definitely been more of a feast, which is fantastic! Here's where I am in October:

AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND
How a Cowboy Stole Her Heart is out down under! I love this cover. Love that so far I'm 2 for 2 for short hair on covers...well done art departments!










SCANDINAVIA:
The Rancher's Runaway Princess is out in Sweden, Finland, and Norway. :-) It's my first time in Sweden and Norway which is very exciting!







TURKEY:
Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle is out in Turkey! What's cool about this is that I'm paired with the only other Canadian author for the Romance line, Cara Colter. :-) It's a beautiful cover too, I think!







I wonder where I'll turn up next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment