Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Secrets Uncovered

If you're thinking of entering the New Voices competition, or even if you're simply working on writing a romance and want some great tips, Mills and Boon have a free e-book available now called Secrets Uncovered. It's full of tips from the editors and several Mills and Boon authors. There's even a bit from Fiona Harper and me - condensed from our workshop we did in New York in June.

You can download it on the Mills and Boon site - just scroll to the bottom of this page and look at the right sidebar. It's in epub format, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:05 PM

    Hope you get over the post-writem sickies soon.

    Thanks for the link. What a cool book. I was able to download it directly from my NookColor, which is the first time I tried that.

    Christy, being Anonymous, 'cause I'm at work.

    ReplyDelete