Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inside Romance

So the THIRD piece of good news I had this week came in the mail box. As many of you know, Harlequin puts out a newsletter called INSIDE ROMANCE every quarter. It highlights new series, special projects, and some of the upcoming books as well as listing all the category releases during those months in the back. It's fab.

So the great news for me is that my October book, HOW A COWBOY STOLE HER HEART, is spotlighted as the October Classic Bestselling Author. Which gave me a whole lot of squee in case you didn't notice. :-)  Isn't the page pretty? The cover is stunning - I love it! I can't wait for this one to come out. I've got some great release stuff going on here at the blog in October as well.

Anyway I thought it was lovely. You can view INSIDE ROMANCE on eharlequin. Right now it's still the summer edition (and the linked page also has a thingy about my July book and a link to my free online read at eharlequin). I'm sure the fall edition will be online soon, and it should also turn up at the Harlequin display racks of your local bookstore.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely Donna. You must have been thrilled! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, Donna! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cover, Donna. I love the colors. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete