Monday, September 12, 2011

HIRED BY THE COWBOY for FREE!

After lots of anxious waiting....I can now tell you that my debut Romance, HIRED BY THE COWBOY, is now a free read at www.TryHarlequin.com!!!!!!!!

All you have to do is scroll through the titles, click on the cover, and you'll be taken to the download screen. It's in PDF, but it should show up at places like amazon etc. in other formats as well.

Just a note too - the blurb that accompanies it is incorrect, but I've sent a note off to my editor about it. I did download it and it IS the right book, so never fear! This is the book that won the Bookseller's Best Award for Best Traditional Romance in 2008.

I have more news to share tomorrow, but since I'm in dreadline mode, I intend to keep the glow going by spreading out the good stuff as much as I can. LOL.

Now back to the word count...made myself cry this morning which is usually a good sign.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I read this and it's a beautiful story! A very sensitive hero who takes in a pregnant heroine into his home....don't want to give too much away, but it's a wonderful read!

    ReplyDelete