Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Back to school, and new reviews

Today it is back to school for the whole family - the kids, their dad is back teaching today, and I'm back to work on the WIP with a vengeance.

It does feel good to be heading back to a normal schedule. I am a creature of routine!

A good way to kick off the first day of school is with some positive news, so here are two new reviews for my upcoming novella from Samhain, OFF THE CLOCK, which is releasing on October 4:

Joyfully Reviewed says "The push and pull of Carly and Gabe’s relationship kept me on the edge of my seat in Donna Alward’s Off the Clock. The chemistry between them simmered throughout the book even as the events forced them to work out their issues. In typical man fashion, there were times that Gabe seemed really dense regarding Carly’s feelings toward him but his heart of gold easily soothed Carly’s fears. Off the Clock is a book you want to curl up with when you are in the mood for something light and sensual."

And  SensualReads.com reviewed it as well:  "A story about second chances, I really liked that this was completely believable. It always amazes me how unspoken words can create a detour in the life you were meant to have. A short but delightful read."

I have some release date news as well. First of all, an adjustment. HOW A COWBOY STOLE HER HEART is out in October in North America, and in Hardback in the UK in November. However, the paperback UK edition won't be released until March 2012.

And I have release dates for the duet I'm finishing up - May and June of 2012 in North America. The first book is called THE LAST REAL COWBOY - isn't THAT going to look fab on a cover????

Right - back to school means blank pages, and it's time I went about filling them.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to more books! Thanks Donna.

    ReplyDelete