Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Catching up and France

Part of catching up after conference is realizing that along with a release I need to send a newsletter. Well, it's just been sent, and so now I need to announce the Summer Contest!  Here goes:

My summer contest is for a prize pack with a retail value of nearly $100!

The winner will get a tote bag filled with goodies: a Donna Alward mug, notebook, magnet, keychain and pen; signed copies of my 4 2011 Harlequin Romances - PROUD RANCHER, PRECIOUS BUNDLE, HONEYMOON WITH THE RANCHER, A FAMILY FOR THE RUGGED RANCHER, and HOW A COWBOY STOLE HER HEART, an ARC of my upcoming Samhain print release BREATHE, and a Samhain gift card valued at a free book ($5.50).

To enter, e-mail me at donnaalward@hotmail.com with the subject line of Summer Contest and tell me the name of the series of my October Samhain Publishing release. Good luck!

Also - I found out that PROUD RANCHER, PRECIOUS BUNDLE is out in France this month - hooray! Lovely!

At some point I will actually post stuff from RWA Nationals. For now, you can catch some of the pics over at my Facebook fan page. Here's my favourite so far...a totally candid shot taken by Fiona Harper, but it really sums up the whole conference experience for me. The other person is Jenna Bayley-Burke, my fellow Pink Heart Society editor, and we're waiting to go into the ballroom for the Harlequin Black and White Ball. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You do look like you are having a GREAT time! Love the picture and your summer contest too!

    Have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete