Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pink Heart Picks

Today I'm over at The Pink Heart Society for the monthly Pink Heart Picks book review - this month we read Texas Heir by Linda Warren. Come on by to see my review and find out what we're reading in June. :-)

Otherwise I am working away on another story, and psyching myself up for my 90 min YogaX workout that's on the agenda today. 90 MINUTES. It's my least favourite P90X workout, and it's not because I don't like yoga, I do. But an hour and a half is a big chunk of my day all at once. I wish it were an hour like the other workouts.

It's hard to believe though that I have legs and back tomorrow and then kenpo on Saturday and I'll have completed my first 2 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. 90 minutes of yoga! I was doing 45 min 1 x week before my rotator cuff started giving me trouble. Our instructor (a co worker) loves to do The Plank. De plank, de plank, we'd all say back to her. You could puzzle out the next scene in your MS with your right brain while your left brain concentrates on de plank.

    ReplyDelete