Monday, April 18, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

We have a winner! Lynne Mauro is the lucky recipient - I'll be mailing her prize this week!

It's Monday, which means the start of a short week - with Good Friday cutting things short for a day, and early dismissal/parent teacher interviews taking up the second half of Thursday. Lots of work to be done, too - final line edits have arrived for OFF THE CLOCK as well as Chapter 7 back from my CP for the WIP. And I'd like to at least get chapter 8, maybe 9 written this week so no rest for the wicked as the saying goes!

The weekend was good, though. Saturday I took the girls shopping in the morning, cleaned in the afternoon (and a little after supper, the spring cleaning continues in bits here and there), and watched some TV with the dh in the evening. Yesterday was miserable weather-wise, but my chapter exec had their meeting here which brightened things up considerably! My dh cooked us lunch and we chatted about all sorts of exciting plans.  Then I hung out with the girls - we watched Harry Potter 7 (part 1 of course) as we hadn't seen it yet and generally vegged. It was just the sort of down time we needed, I think!

So now I'm off to grab a late breakfast (ah, Monday mornings) and get started! One final thing though - congrats to chapter mate Kelly Boyce - her debut OUTLAW BRIDE releases today from Carina Press! I hope to review it by the end of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your hubby again for the great feed! And I don't know whether to send Debbie Macomber hate mail or fan mail for the cheese ball. I may never be the same again...

    ReplyDelete