Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The trouble with going away

The trouble with going away for a long weekend is what you come back to. A few extra pounds courtesy of too many yummies, a huge pile of laundry, no food in the house, the weekly cleaning not done, a mountain of e-mails and 5 days worth of work jammed into four. The weekend was good, though, with a trip to the farmer's market, canasta, too much ham and my mum's pumpkin squares. Not to mention seeing my great-niece - I haven't seen her since she was about 6 weeks old. She's now just over a year. And she's adorable.

But...my to-do list is ginormous, y'all.

So I'm keeping this short so I can get a prize ready to mail, send out my monthly PHS reminder e-mails, put in another load of laundry, start some pizza dough in the breadmaker, and attempt to fix the latest chapter back from my CP.

Ready...set...go.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! And it seems it takes me a lot longer to catch up than it does for the man of the house!!

    ReplyDelete