Friday, April 01, 2011

April 1st, no foolin'

I don't quite have the energy to fool anyone today - I have my second dental surgery thingy going on later and the kids are home today for a PD day and there is so very much to do. But that's partly because it is first of the month, which means all kinds of good things.

Her Lone Cowboy is out later this month in Argentina, for one.

And my May release, Honeymoon with the Rancher, is available in several ways. You can get the UK edition from the Mills and Boon site, or from any online retailers like the Book Depository or amazon.co.uk - it was out in March over there so while it's likely off shelves by now, it's still widely available online.

It's also available a month early online at eharlequin and Mills and Boon Australia. It'll be on store shelves in May, but if you're looking to get it early you can buy it at both places. It's also available in ebook at eharlequin and M&B Australia and M&B UK.

I thought it would be fun to look at all three covers...which one do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,

    I like the one with the horse.

    Hope the dental visit is nothing too harrowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the different covers! It's all beautiful.

    All the best with your dental visit!

    ReplyDelete