Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Late

I'm late blogging today - spent the morning counting hot lunch money at the school, only several classes didn't balance and my totals were out in the end. However the good part was there was leftover pizza from today's hot lunch and the principal heated up a few pieces for us to get us through the last hour.

So my writing time is particularly precious today. I'm about to head back to it, but I wanted to point you in the direction of another review for Honeymoon with the Rancher - yay! This one from Cataromance, who calls it "A haunting love story that will capture your heart".

Now, I have a date with a hero and a horse and an irate heroine. Also - this week's #WW - Writer Wednesday post is postponed because I'm having dental surgery in the morning. Yuck.

3 comments:

  1. oh poor you, Donna! Hope it all goes well and you're feeling better soon. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things go okay at the dentist Donna. I feel for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great review. I hope the surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete