Monday, March 28, 2011

Going by the list

I have begun a list for this week. When I have a LOT to do, having a list makes it feel manageable. If I can get everything done on my list, I am not behind. And I am intentionally not making my list impossible for each day. It is a "one job at a time" kind of thing.

Add in that I have a few appointments this week and that there is no school Friday and lists come in very handy.



What else is going on? Not much. But did you know that Mills and Boon have a collection of books on sale in their Royal Wedding Collection? Mediterranean Men and Marriage is included - that's the anthology with the reprint of Hired: The Italian's Bride that was out last year.  You can have a look at the collection (including the collector's item Wills and Kate mug) on the M&B site.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a terrible list maker. I don't know how I'd survive without one. I have a daybook for appointment details, but daily errands and chores are more likely to be remembered and accomplished if they're on a sheet that I can magnet to the fridge for constant visibility. People say I'm a well organized person, but I don't think they realize how much I depend on those lists. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lists are great.
    1. they help you stay organized
    2. you don't have to constantly think what needs to be done, it's on the list
    3. you get a great sense of accomplishment when every this is marked off!

    ReplyDelete