Thursday, March 03, 2011

A Diamond Like No Other

New book ahoy!

Meet Sam Diamond.



Sam runs Diamondback Ranch. He's a busy guy. Diamondback is huge and things need to be a certain standard. And his dad's fallen ill, so all the responsibility has fallen to him. Including filling in for his mother on the board of directors for a new women's shelter in town.

So naturally he's going to butt heads with the foundation's Executive Director, Angela Beck. To Sam, she's young, idealistic, a real bleeding heart.

I've already found a song, too, but I know there will be several. Instead of this being a "theme" song, I see it as a "scene" song. I could see a scene pop into my head when I heard it that I think will be lovely.




Happy Thursday! And a happy birthday to my husband today!

5 comments:

  1. He is divine, isn't he? Love Justified. It is my new favorite. Can't wait to read this book.


    LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your husband ~ JV from eHarlequin wished my husband a happy birthday as she shares the date and he said who? So don't bother your husband with my wishes. LOL Hope you share a great bday celebration with him.
    Thanks for the Patsy Cline song. She was an outstanding singer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh-la-la!

    And happy birthday to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love Patsy Cline, haven't listened to that song for a while though :-)

    Am starting new book in the next couple of days, too. Just doing all my planning, character sheets, scene outlines--all that stuff I know you love ;-)

    Happy birthday, hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Jennifer said! I likey. This is the new one you are starting this week? I can hardly wait! But while I do...I'm *treat* reading PRPB after a 'good' day of revisions. I can read today! because I'm waiting on further instruction from my editor on a direction I'm trying to go on my ms. I'll take any minute I can cause once those revisions get in deep water, there's no turning back and no time to read until it's done. But- once it is...lookout tbr pile! I have a couple other of your books I can't wait to dig into. I bought Breathe last night. :)

    ReplyDelete