Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Perfect Way to Launch A Book

As I mentioned last week, I spent launch day for PROUD RANCHER, PRECIOUS BUNDLE in Toronto visiting the Harlequin head offices. Now Harlequin has graciously allowed me to tell you about my trip via their blog! Head on over to the Harlequin Blog to read about my amazing, amazing day and see a few pics.

You know, at times I do feel a little like Jacob in New Moon - I run hot. Everyone was bundled in sweaters and I was walking through the office in short sleeves and wasn't the least bit cold! And I had to laugh when Birgit Davis-Todd pointed out that only another Canadian would venture to Toronto in February. It was bitterly cold while I was there!

Anyway it was a wonderful trip, and the fulfillment of a bit of a dream to be honest so a big thank you to everyone at Harlequin who made me feel so welcome and special.

And the readers have spoken - the favourite Harlequin hero is the cowboy! In celebration they're hosting a sale, and guess what? PROUD RANCHER, PRECIOUS BUNDLE is discounted!

Now it's back to revisions for me, and a trip to the library later.

No comments:

Post a Comment